Generate More Leads with FREE Directory Submission Tools
Just building a website is not enough to succeed online anymore. You need to ensure that prospects who are searching for products and services like yours can find you.
- 78% of adult Internet users in the U.S. are looking for information online about a service or product that they're thinking of buying
- Online directories account for 94% of local Internet searches
With many consumers preferring to work with local businesses, local search is becoming increasingly important. By utilizing directory submission tools such as Instant Business Broadcast, you can almost immediately begin to enhance your online presence, increase foot traffic and reach new customers.
Be Found Wherever Your Customers Search
Many direct submission tools are included for free with a web hosting service. These tools enable you to quickly and easily create an online business profile and submit it to nearly 150 best-in-class local search engines and directories with a single click.
A few of the most popular directories include:
- Internet Directories – Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Online Maps – CityMaps, Mapquest, etc.
- Online Yellow Pages – YP.com, SuperPages, etc.
- GPS and Navigation Systems – TomTom, Garmin, etc.
- Mobile Search Applications – AroundMe, FourSquare, etc.
- Social Sites – Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Getting found online is an important step in generating leads and attracting more customers. Be sure to take advantage of all the value-added services that come with your web hosting plan, including directory submission tools. And if your hosting provider doesn’t offer this type of service, it may be time to shop around.